200hr Yoga Teacher Training
At Summer Healing Yoga, we offer 200 hr yoga training in Melbourne within the suburbs of Carnegie and Brunswick. If you’re seeking a 200 hr yoga certification that covers all the essentials of teaching yoga, we offer:
- A 5 month course taught in ongoing sessions twice a week
- A 10 month course taught in ongoing sessions once a week
Our 200hr yoga course is internationally accredited, providing you with more options when it comes to where you teach and allowing you to live a nomadic lifestyle if you choose. Summer Healing Yoga can help you get your 200 hr yoga alliance certification that will open up new lifestyle opportunities to you as well as greater knowledge of health and wellbeing.
The course has been intelligently designed to give you all the skills and experience you need to be a leading Yoga Asana Teacher.
The course specialises in the methodology of asana bringing ancient teachings into an easy to understand format, integrating it into your yoga classes. We teach the pure science of yoga, not just standard exercises.
In Our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training, You Will Learn:
- How to adjust and assist yoga students.
- How to sequence a class.
- All of the different families of asana and how to instruct them.
- The anatomical movements of the body.
- Methodology of asana and how to integrate traditional methods into your classes.
- Developing all the skills you need to teach yoga to the public.
- Administration skills.
- Business skills.
- Self-development skills.
- How to deepen your practice.
- The history of yoga.
- The physiological aspects of yoga.
- Program teaching in public during the yoga course.
Upcoming 200hr Yoga Courses
- 10 month course on Fridays 11-4pm(starting Feb 2020)
- 5 month course on Fridays and Sundays (starting June 2020)
- 10 month course Sundays (starting June 2020)
- 5 month course (startingNovember 2020)
Why Attend a 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course?
In a yoga teacher course, you can learn more about your own yoga practice to a depth that’s not possible in a regular class. As you progress in your training and your understanding increases, you will notice your body becoming stronger as well as your mind-body connection developing.
Learn More Asanas
During the teacher training, you will learn about the components of various yoga postures. By making subtle adjustments, you will develop knowledge on how to enhance the mind-body connection.
Test & Improve Your Abilities
200hr yoga courses are no walk in the park, and your focus, concentration, flexibility and strength will all be tested as you practice and improve your poses. As a result, you will become mentally and physically stronger.
Make New Friends
While you fill your mind with new knowledge and practice your discipline regularly, you will also be interacting with new likeminded people who are also completing the same course as you. This provides opportunities to make friends with other yogis on a similar path to yours.
Enrol in a 200 hr Yoga Certification Today
If you’re looking to enrol in 200hr yoga teacher training, contact Summer Healing Yoga today. We’ve got expert teachers who can provide the in-depth practical instruction and theory you need to be an excellent yoga teacher. Call us today on 0432 293 294 to book your spot.