300 hr yoga course
The Level 2 YTT 300 course is for students who have already completed a YTT 200 hour course – through Summer Healing Yoga or elsewhere – and for those who want to deepen their practice.
You are not required to have been practicing Ashtanga, Hatha, Iyengar, Vinyasa Flow or to know any specific sequences you do not need to be at a certain level within your practice or teaching—we only ask that you have been consistently practicing some form of yoga.
- Graduates of Summer Healing Yoga YTT 200
- Graduates of other Level 1 200 hour teacher trainings
- Students who have not completed any type of training course but have a genuine interest in the subject matter. This level of course requires dedication and commitment.
The Summer Healing Yoga YTT 300 hour training will allow you to register as a Yoga Alliance RYT500 teacher.This course will deepen your understanding of yoga (and therefore your own life on and off the mat), through direct personal experience and practical knowledge.
The Level 2 YTT 300 allows each student study ancient teachings of the science of consciousness and modern day application to the issues affecting humanity and our planet during recent time.
- At the end of the course you will receive
- All requirements to register as a Yoga Alliance RYT500 instructor
- Deepen your knowledge and experience to enable their teachings to be inspiring.
- Be qualified to teach yoga at the YTT 300 level
- Look at Biomechancs Anatomy and Yoga Therapy in a broader context
The course outline
- 50 hrs advanced Methodology of asana, advanced asana teaching and practice
- 50 hrs Advanced teaching yoga sutras and study of the scriptures
- 50 hrs Advanced Pranayama
- 15 hr Advanced adjusting and assisting
- 15 hr Mantra Kirtan training
- 180 hrs
Electives choose from the following to make up 300 hrs
- 50 hr pre-natal training
- 50 hr Yin Yoga Training
- 50 hr Rebirthing Breathwork Practicioner
- 50hr Advanced Sequencing
- 50 hr Sound Healing Training
This course is for those that have already completed 200 hr training the 300 hrs goes towards your training to register you as a 500 hr yoga teacher
This course takes you into a much deeper Training of the following
- physiology of yoga
- Yoga philosophy
- Study of the texts of yoga
- Sanskrit the language of the gods
- Koshas Doshas and Gunas
- The vrittis
- The vayus
- The siddhis
- History of yoga
- Lineagures and styles of yoga
- Writing advanced scripts for yoga teaching
- Advance teacher training
- Advanced adjusting and assisting
- advanced methodology