300 hr Yoga Teacher Training
Our Level 2 / 300 hr YTT course is for students who have already completed a YTT 200 hour course – through Summer Healing Yoga or elsewhere – and for those who want to deepen their practice.
You are not required to have been practicing Ashtanga, Hatha, Iyengar, Vinyasa Flow or to know any specific sequences. You do not need to be at a certain level within your practice or teaching – we only ask that you have been consistently practicing some form of yoga. This yoga social teacher training in Brunswick, Melbourne is ideal for:
- Graduates of Summer Healing Yoga YTT 200
- Graduates of other Level 1 / 200 hour teacher trainings
- Students who have not completed any type of training course but have a genuine interest in the subject matter. This level of course requires dedication and commitment.
The Summer Healing Yoga 300 hr yoga teacher training intensive will allow you to register as a Yoga Alliance RYT500 teacher. This course will deepen your understanding of yoga (and therefore your own life on and off the mat) through direct personal experience and practical knowledge.
The Level 2 / 300 hr YTT course allows each student to study ancient teachings of the science of consciousness and modern day application to the issues affecting humanity and our planet during recent times.
At the end of the course, you will receive:
- All requirements to register as a Yoga Alliance RYT500 instructor.
- The necessary knowledge and experience to enable your teachings to be inspiring.
- A qualificationto teach yoga at the YTT 300 level.
- A look at Biomechancs Anatomy and Yoga Therapy in a broader context.
The Course Outline
Core Units (make up 180 hrs of course):
- 50 hrs advanced Methodology of asana, advanced asana teaching and practice.
- 50 hrs Advanced teaching yoga sutras and study of the scriptures.
- 50 hrs Advanced Pranayama.
- 15 hr Advanced adjusting and assisting.
- 15 hr Mantra Kirtan training.
Electives (choose from the following to make it up to 300 hrs):
- 50 hr pre-natal training.
- 50 hr Yin Yoga training.
- 50 hr Rebirthing Breathwork Practicioner.
- 50hr Advanced Sequencing.
- 50 hr Sound Healing Training.
This yoga social teacher training course is for those who have already completed 200 hr training, with the 300 hrs going towards your training to register you as a 500 hr yoga teacher.
This course takes you into much deeper training of the following
- Physiology of yoga.
- Yoga philosophy.
- Study of the texts of yoga.
- Sanskrit, the language of the gods.
- Koshas Doshas and Gunas.
- The vrittis.
- The vayus.
- The siddhis.
- History of yoga.
- Lineages and styles of yoga.
- Writing advanced scripts for yoga teaching.
- Advance teacher training.
- Advanced adjusting and assisting.
- Advanced methodology.
Enrol in Our 300 hr Yoga Teacher Training Today
If you’ve already completed 200hr training and you have a deep knowledge and appreciation of yoga, you might be eligible for our 300 hr yoga teacher training. You could have done your YTT 200 at Summer Healing Yoga or another place of learning – it doesn’t matter, as you will still be able to go on with even more in-depth learning opportunities. Contact Summer Healing Yoga today on 0432 293 294 to book your spot in our 300 hr YTT course.