Summer Healing Yoga is:
- A place to expand the study of consciousness, mindfulness and empathic awareness in the local, national and global community.
- An opportunity to unite anyone working with similar passions and the dharma of sacred contracts to connect and grow together.
- A community of open dialogue with the intention to learn and grow from one another, in order to go deeper into self-inquiry and revelation of spirit.
- A facility to weave a web of unifying spirit and love, so that all beings may experience peace, love and freedom from suffering.
- A place for people to come to heal. To relax, stretch, breathe, meditate and feel empowered so they can approach each moment with presence. Presence in their work, family, personal and life decisions.
4 Yoga Studios in MelbourneAll Members Get Access to All Studios!
Click on studio for timetable
Welcome to Summer Healing Yoga
Experience yoga in a warm, educational and non-competitive atmosphere. Our beautiful Melbourne studios consist of the very healing, state of the art infra-red heating, vinyl floorboards, a retail shop, towel and mat hire, and male and female bathroom facilities. These facilities make all our yoga classes very comfortable, whether it’s hot or cold out.
Our team offer a varying range of yoga classes available throughout the day. With experienced teachers and dozens of classes a week, you’ll be able to find a class that suits you! We even offer complete yoga teacher training, for those looking to learn even more about the ancient art. For more information on any of our classes, or to see whether Summer Healing Yoga is for you, just give us a call, we’re more than happy to have a chat and answer any of your questions.
Who Are We?
‘Summer Healing Yoga was created out of the need to share with the community the science of yoga, that helped me personally transform my body and mind. Aimee Bracks We offer physical, mental, and spiritual practices and disciplines which originated in ancient India with a view to attain a state of permanent peace. We embrace Tantra, the way of acceptance into all avenues of our business by allowing all our teachers to apply their own teaching, their own ways into each practice. We also encourage students to explore their own individuality, listening and honouring their bodies and adjusting their practice daily in align with what the new day brings. Our timetable changes based on what the students require. We offer a holistic approach to life through workshops that encourage healthy living, healthy eating and healthy thinking. The studio is community owned in terms of encouraging members to enter as they would their own home, free to be in their natural state. We encourage students to practice daily in order to receive all the medical and spiritual benefits.
Summer Healing Yoga has over 24 classes a week at all 3 studios. Whether it’s meditation or yoga classes in Templestowe, Carnegie or Glen, We use the state of the art radiant heating and the studio consists of vinyl floor boards to maintain hygiene and practicality when practising. We have eftpos facilities for ease of purchasing your classes and separate male and female toilets. Our doors open 15 minutes prior to class and all classes are designed for beginners to advanced.You can book on line but drop ins is fine as well with no prior booking needed.
Our Love of Yoga