- This event has passed.
How to Move & Meditate toward Self-Love (Women Only) – Carnegie
February 4 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45
As a woman today, you are busier than ever.
With stress, anxiety and depression on the rise, life isn’t getting any easier.
More demands and the ‘expectation’ to do everything perfectly can create pain, disconnection and emotional imbalance.
This unique workshop is designed to provide you with an opportunity to connect to yourself at the deepest level with teachings from the practice of Kundalini Yoga.
What will be covered:
Part motivational workshop, part yoga class you will discover:
· How to create acceptance, kindness and confidence within yourself.
· How the chakra system works for self-love management.
· Insight into yogic teachings to strengthen self connection.
· Breathing techniques.
· A movement series called a “kriya” to stimulate energy flow.
· Meditation and relaxation.
About Melissa :
Melissa Mason in an Empowerment Educator & Yoga Instructor with a background in marketing. Her mission is to help women develop a healthy self-image so they can reach their full potential.
She combines her knowledge of the marketing industry and yoga studies to create holistic programs that encourage women & girls of all ages to challenge cultural beauty ideals and build their inner confidence.