- This event has passed.
Yin 25 hr Certificate (5 Week Course) – Carnegie
July 15, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - August 12, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$650 - $700
** EARLY REGISTRATION UNTIL 1st July **
Yin 25 Hour Certificate 5 Week Course
With Aimee Bracks ERYT200-CAYEP and Owner of Summer Healing Yoga , and
Joti Gore ERYT500-CAYEP/DOMP
15th July – 12th Aug 2018 12-5 p.m.
Summer Healing Yoga Carnegie 2/61 Koornang Rd, Carnegie, Victoria
Course Tuition: $700
Early Registration: $650 (1st July 5 p.m.)
Aimee Bracks and Joti Gore has offered Yin for many years at Summer Healing Yoga since the founding of the company, Internationally, and around Australia. “Yin targets the connective tissues, such as ligaments, bones, and even the joints that are normally not exercised very much in a more active style of yogasana” Bernie Clark inspired by Paul Grilley
The Course will cover :
- An overview of history & principles
- Guides to practicing
- The individuality of anatomy and critical thought about tissues, ligaments, tendons when in a yin class as opposed to a vinyasa style class.
- Safety, Contraindications, Props
- Alignment Cues and Facilitation Space for your students
- Sequencing and Postures of Yin
- Yin Pranayama (Yogic Breathing Techniques)
- Exploring the Energetic Body and Emotions of Yin
Suggested Reading: Your Body, Your Yoga by Bernie Clark, Yogabody:Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Asana