Feel more connected and open to possibility. Conscious dance develops our physical and emotional intelligence, mindfulness, and soulfulness. As we move with awareness, we can change from habit, to greater personal choice and creative possibility.
What to Expect:
- Gentle and fun inquiry into your own creativity in movement
- A lively, dynamic and free dance (like dancing in your loungeroom when no one’s watching!)
- Movement meditation to a range of music
- Some guidance to explore different ways of moving (in solitude or in relationship)
- A precious opportunity to dance without verbal conversation, drugs or alcohol
Come as you are. Bring a water bottle, bare feet and an open mind. No dance experience of any kind needed.
Complementing Your Yoga Practice:
Conscious Dance is less structured and more invitational than directive – so there’s more space for you to express your creativity in movement.
Like yoga, you may find conscious dance to be grounding, expansive, and feel more open, present and compassionate.
Francis facilitates in meeting you where you’re at, in gently taking you on a journey of ‘showing up’ in your own beautifully imperfect and free dance.
For the past nine years, Francis has embraced the freedom and home he found in 5Rhythms and Open Floor. Running Home Body conscious dance last year, he intends to pursue Open Floor teacher-training when it reopens.
Francis loves a diverse range of music and wishes to share the fun, freedom, and aliveness of conscious dance with others.